Why Oscillate Showers ? Since needle jets work in very localized areas of the fabric equal to or slightly greater than the nozzle stream diameter, they only cover small portions of the total fabric area at a given time. Typically, nozzles are spaced about every 100 to 150mm on a pipe and are rarely closer than 75mm for a forming fabric and 100mm for a felt. The shower must therefore be moved back and forth across the fabric so that the cleaning is performed over the whole area.
Microtavel Fixed Speed / Variable Speed Oscillators for Wires / Mould / Felt
Variable Speed Liner speed adjustment from 5mm to 75mm/min. for machine speeds from 75mtrs. to 1200 mtrs./min.
Oscillating arrangements available in High Accuracy Lead Screw, ball Screw and Transverse Reversible Screws.
Auto Synchronization with Machine speed.
Interface with HP Pump.
- Digital Display of Speed, Load & Voltage
- Stroke lengths from 100 to 300mm.
- Zero DWELL Time during end reversals.
- Oscillation by Transverse Reversible Screw rod.
- High Torque versions 40 KG/cm for higher machine widths.
- Gear Box Greased for Life no periodical maintenance.