Control Panel for Oscillator
As with all modern paper machines, showering of the forming and press farbics is critical to efficient operation. And, as with most modern industry, demands for increaseed efficiency have required new and innovative approaches to reduce required maintenance time. To reduce maintenance efforts on the paper machines, a Microtravel oscillator is installed.
Shower headers for Low pressure Lubricating and High Pressure showers. In SS 304, 316, 316L. Pressure rating 3 to 60 Bar.
Vaieties fo Nozzles, fanjets, Fishtall jet, Flat jet, Wide angle, Narrow angle, high impact, Foam killing Mist cooling High Pressure Needle jets.
Self cleaning Brush showers with SS 316 internal brushes for logn life, Shower is self purging, with self alligning Dome Type Nozzle discs.
Tube in Tube Showers for higher width machines, Showers Nozzles with Laminar flow tubes and Jet Stabilizers for Predictable needle jet patterns.
Why Oscillate Showers ? Since needle jets work in very localized areas of the farbics equal to or slightly greater than the nozzle stream diameter, they only cover small portions of the total fabric area at a given time. Typically, nozzles are spaced about every 100 to 150mm on a pipe and are rarely closer than 75mm for a forming fabric and 100mm for a felt. The shower must therefore be moved back and forth across the fabric so that the cleaning is performed over the whole area.
- Microtavel Fixed Speed / Variable Speed Oscilators for Wire / Mould / Felt.
- Variable speed liner speed Adjustment from 5mm to 75mm/min. for machine speeds from 75 Mtrs to 1200 mtrs/min.
- Oscillating arrangements available in High Accuracy Lead Screw Ball Screw and Transverse Reversible Screws.
- Auto Synchronization with Machine speed. Interface with HP Pump.
- Digital Display of Speed, Load and Voltage.
- Stroke lengths from 100 to 300mm
- Zero DWELL Tiem during end reversales.
- Oscillation by transverse reversible screw rod
- High torque versions 40 KG/cm for higher machine widths.
- Gear Bos Greased for Life no periodical maintenance.